Family defines the Whim Hospitality company culture. As a company helmed by a married couple, one that is dedicated, in large part, to serving two families coming together to witness the start of a new family, the familial theme is a constant and genuine one. As such, giving back to the local community is an important part of what we do.
Due to the number of requests for donations we receive it is not feasible for us to grant every request. As such we have established guidelines for organizations to follow when making a donation request. Whim Hospitality is partial to local Dripping Springs and Austin area civic and private non-profit organizations that aid the underprivileged by enhancing the quality of their lives and creating memorable experiences for these individuals.
To be considered for a donation, organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a public organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Must be a Greater Austin area based company (headquarters must be in the area)
- May only apply for donation consideration once within a 12-month period
- Must demonstrate financial need for donation
HOW TO SUBMIT A DONATION REQUEST
All donation requests must be submitted in writing on the organization’s official letterhead and must include the following information:
- Evidence of 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Description of event
- Core mission of the organization (who do you help, what do you do?)
- Date of event
- Approximate number of attendees/participants
- Item being requested (Whim Hospitality does not make cash donations, all donations are in-kind goods or services)
- Benefits of sponsorship (media, website, social media, print)
Requests must be made a minimum of two months prior to the event and can be sent via email to email@example.com with DONATION REQUEST as the subject line or by mail to Whim Hospitality - Attn: Marketing, 2001 US Hwy 290 W, Dripping Springs, TX 78620. Please allow two weeks for processing. We will contact you by email. No phone calls please.